Contact Information: Phone: (706) 625-8677 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELC Director — Christie Wilbanks
ELC Assistant Director — Angela Clark
The Northwest Georgia Christian Academy Early Learning Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit school organization which uses the facilities of the Calhoun Church of Christ. The Early Learning Center accepts children as early as six weeks old up to Pre-K.
- Is a place filled with fun, love, imagination, curiosity, and spirit.
- Is dedicated to providing experiences that promote social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and cognitive development.
- Provides activities that will help develop a respect for cultural diversity.
- Is staffed by warm, dedicated, and caring teachers.
- Offers a stimulating environment that encourages child-initiated learning and a feeling of self-worth.
The ELC Mission Statement
The mission of the Northwest Georgia Christian Academy Early Learning Center is to provide a spiritually rich environment while ensuring a quality education that facilitates the mental, physical, social and spiritual development of the children entrusted to our care.
The Northwest Georgia Christian Academy Early Learning Center admits students of any color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The Northwest Georgia Christian Academy Early Learning Center does not discriminate on the basis of color, religion, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and other school-administered programs.
Tuition For All Ages
Three Days……………..$98.00 (M, W, F)
Two Days………………$76.00 (T, TH)
Registration Fee………………………$50.00 (yearly)
Book Fee 1, 2 & 3 year olds……..$30.00 (yearly)
Book Fee Pre-K 4 year olds……..$60.00 (yearly)